Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Tattoos

I'm going home to tattoo Jason today, I'm probably going to stay at my parents house tonight, I hate taking the train back at night because I'm scared of black people (not really).  Yesterday I went for a job interview at a pizza place, it's a cashier job, but I'm going to attempt to wiggle my way into the pizza chef industry as a way to expand my future in the American work force.  Clever, I know, but my plans take far too long to follow through with, I foresee myself moving back to New Jersey (because I have no job) as a possibility.  If that happens, I'm leaving again until the fall.  Art is dead, framing is dead, pizza remains unfettered along with Urban Outfitters and Kraft Mac and Cheese.  I'm going to update this later today, don't think I'd leave you hangin'.


No comments:

Post a Comment