Tuesday, March 3, 2009

DAY 1: An Introduction

Since Mid October, When I returned from Europe with no money, no job, and no concrete plan for the future, I've had some time to relocate and grow.  I've also had plenty of time to fuck myself and act like and an asshole, a key strategy in the "grow" part.  This "blog" will serve as a personal reminder for myself, and a way to minimize explanation to my friends and loved ones.  Here, you will be able to read about all the dumb or seemingly outrageous things that I do/listen to/involve myself in/lose sleep over/eat.  I always promised myself that I would not do anything like this, but I am desperate to keep myself occupied.

Sobriety: 100%
Currently Playing: Ballskin DOOM (Born Like This, 2009)
Embarrassment: 65%
Body Temp: Low
Recent Epiphanies: Should have taken that job in Rome.

I owe lots of money to my mom.

No Photos for right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment